Copyright All rights reserved by Kickball Andrew

Sunday, September 12, 2010

10 Park Potluck

From what I can tell, potlucks are an integral part of Mt. A socializing.  What's better than making new friends and trying out some new food?  Tonight I attended one at 10 Park.  This was a particularly big potluck...which isn't all that surprising considering the seven house-mates invited their friends and acquaintances.

An interesting tidbit for family reading this - tonight I gave beets a second try.  I've always kept my distance due to a traumatic Thanksgiving incident during which I mistook sliced beets for cranberry sauce.  Anyways, these beets were prepared with apples and the dish was delicious.

Here are some photos of the house-mates of 10 Park and their humongous potluck!


 





Oh, and in case you're wondering, the dog's name is Oliver.





No comments:

Post a Comment