Copyright All rights reserved by Kickball Andrew

Thursday, September 2, 2010

My New Home

For those of you who do not already have it, my address is:
10 Richardson Street
Sackville, NB
Canada E4L 4H6

I'm renting from Roy, a local landlord who has been renting to students for the past nine years.  A fun fact: Roy plays bass and sings in a local blues band.  He is also incredibly generous with his days off - he spent the whole day taking me to a Walmart (which was way nicer than ones I've seen in the U.S...if someone was going to make a Walmart I didn't hate, it would be Canada) and a grocery store. 

But anyways, the house I live in comfortably fits three people (Roy, the other tenant, and me), is tidy, and more than adequately meets my needs.  Everything in Sackville is within walking distance.  Below are two pictures of my room, which I have now taken over and made my own.

My Bed
The Command Center
Hey, look!  It's my new blog, open on my computer : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment